4. There are four categories of Trade Up products that are accepted during the Program Period as “Eligible Devices”:
I. Streaming Media Players or SMPs
II. Gaming Consoles
III. Home Automation
IV. Mobile Broadband MiFi Hotspots
Click here for complete Eligible Devices list.
5. Participation: To participate in the Program, please visit the website for the SHIELD TV Trade Up Program located at www.shieldtvtrade-up.com ("Program Website"), and follow the instructions below for the Trade Up Program*:
a. After you access the NVIDIA SHIELD TV website, you will be redirected to the BuyBackWorld Powered SHIELD TV Trade Up Web Portal;
b. If you have decided to participate in the Trade Up Program, please provide accurate information on the Trade Up device, including device selection and functionality. Trade-in device must include remote and be fully functional to be eligible. If your device meets these terms, you shall proceed and submit the Trade Up order to BuyBackWorld;
c. Once you complete the Trade Up form, you will be presented with a $20 Promo Code valid towards the purchase of a full-priced SHIELD TV device on the nvidia.com website;
d. Pack your Trade Up device within 14 days and print your free pre-paid shipping label. Drop your Trade Up device off at a registered USPS location;
e. Use the $20 promo code to purchase any full-priced SHIELD TV devices on nvidia.com
General Terms and Conditions
6. BuyBackWorld will not accept any Trade Up device which is non-original, altered, counterfeit, pirated or obtained by any unlawful means, including theft or any other improper methods. BuyBackWorld reserves all rights to refuse acceptance of any Trade Up device or seek compensation from the relevant participant for any loss caused by the breach of these terms and conditions. We will not return the Trade Up device to you if the Trade Up device is found to be non-original, altered, counterfeit, pirated or obtained by any unlawful means.
7. BuyBackWorld takes no responsibility for any data loss that may be caused during reconfiguration and or transfer of the Trade Up device during the SHIELD TV Trade Up Program. Before transferring the Trade Up device to us, please remove or keep a separate backup copy of any files or data in the Trade Up device and remove any memory cards. BuyBackWorld shall incur no legal liability once we have received the Trade Up device.
8. We are not responsible for any additional accessories and/or products transferred to us, and we reserve the right not to return these other accessories and/or products to you.
9. To enable a reasonable assessment of the condition and functionality of the Trade Up device, please ensure that it is not protected with a password(s) and that it is accompanied with the original charger/accessories and remote before transferring it to us.
10. The assessment mechanism as to the condition of the Trade Up device is subject to the absolute discretion and final decision of BuyBackWorld.
11. Once you have sent in the Trade Up device, the Trade Up device can no longer be returned to you.
12. Please ensure that the Trade Up device is packed, boxed appropriately and adequately sealed and that it contains no harmful objects, to reduce the chance of damage during transit. BuyBackWorld will not be liable for any loss or damage caused to the Trade Up device while in transit. Please ship your item promptly within 14 days of completing the Trade Up Form.
13. Once we have received the Trade Up device from you, BuyBackWorld shall send you an email to notify you of this. If you have any questions, please contact our SHIELD TV Trade Up Program customer service email at email@example.com.
14. The SHIELD TV $20 promo code is only applicable for nvidia.com online store usage and only valid on full-priced SHIELD TV devices.
15. BuyBackWorldand NVIDIA reserve the right to modify the Trade Up Program or cease operation of the Trade Up Program at any time.
17. The SHIELD TV promo code issued from the program is not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other gifts.
18. All product names and brand names used in this program are used for identification purposes only. Their respective owners solely own all trademarks or registered trademarks and any related intellectual property.
19. By participating in this promotion, you expressively agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. NVIDIA and BuyBackWorld reserve the right in their sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any participant who is believed to have breached any of these Terms and Conditions. BuyBackWorld reserves all rights to seek damages or other compensation from such participants.
20. NVIDIA and BuyBackWorld will have the final discretion on all matters concerning this promotion which includes amendments of its Terms and Conditions as well as variation and or termination of the program and $20 promo code. In case of any dispute, the decision of NVIDIA and BuyBackWorld shall remain final.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, NVIDIA and BuyBackWorld shall not be held liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage you may suffer in connection with the promotion or any matter that is provided under these Terms and Conditions.
23. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then the provision in question will be replaced with one that more closely reflects the intent of BuyBackWorld in the original provision, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
24. Applicable Law and Venue: THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF SALE AND TRANSFER OF TITLE OF YOUR PRODUCT ARE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH NEW YORK LAW AND TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE, THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES. NO CONFLICT OF LAWS OR PROVISIONS OF ANY JURISDICTION WILL APPLY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM, YOU AGREE THAT ANY ACTION AT LAW OR INEQUITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WILL BE FILED ONLY IN STATE OR FEDERAL COURT LOCATED IN SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK, AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY CONSENT AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS OVER ANY SUIT, ACTION, OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALL DISPUTES MUST BE ADJUDICATED IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions regarding the above Agreement, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: November 2, 2018